CD Projekt RED has introduced the discharge of the brand new replace for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt throughout all platforms. The replace “improves the general stability and efficiency of the sport” together with improved efficiency mode on next-gen consoles, quest and gameplay fixes, localization fixes, and extra. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is obtainable now for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox Sequence X/S, PC through Steam and GOG, and Nintendo Change.
The complete patch notes through CD Projekt RED:
WITCHER 3 PATCH 4.02 NOTES
- Improved CPU core utilization within the DX 12 model.
- Restored horizon-based ambient occlusion. Gamers who had beforehand turned Ambient Occlusion off will want to take action once more. Yow will discover it
- in Choices → Video → Graphics.
- Mounted a difficulty the place the “My Rewards” part was not localized in REDlauncher.
- Mounted a difficulty with a flickering panorama in Toussaint that occurred when NVIDIA HairWorks was disabled.
- Mounted a difficulty associated to particle optimization which might end in momentary stuttering.
- Improved Efficiency Mode on next-gen consoles.
- Mounted a difficulty the place characters might develop into barely blurry throughout dialogues and cutscenes on PlayStation 5.
- Mounted a difficulty associated to reminiscence utilization in Ray Tracing Mode which might end in crashes on Xbox Sequence X.
- In any respect a Man Soweth… – The sport will now not crash if Geralt runs away from Shani after beginning the dialog on next-gen consoles.
- Mounted a difficulty the place quicksaves couldn’t be loaded when utilizing cross development on Xbox One.
- Added two lacking “Prime notch swords!” on previous-gen consoles.
- Mounted a difficulty with overwriting guide saves the place in some circumstances the oldest gamesave was deleted on PlayStation 5.
- Addressed efficiency points in Beauclair and Novigrad that occurred after loading a gamesave.
VISUAL – PC and Subsequent-Gen Unique
- Improved immersion of water look by including refraction to SSR and ray-traced reflections.
- Mounted a visible difficulty with brick textures the place black artifacts coated stone arches.
- Added a Movement Blur slider. It may be present in Choices → Video → Graphics.
QUESTS & GAMEPLAY – Out there on all platforms
- Battle Preparations – Mounted the shortage of a dialogue possibility that may progress the hunt through the goal “Let Avallac’h know all the pieces’s prepared.”
- Motive of State – Mounted a difficulty the place the door to the warehouse might develop into completely locked if the participant knocked, entered after which instantly left the constructing.
- Scavenger Hunt: Cat Faculty Gear Improve Diagrams Half 1 – Mounted a difficulty the place the hunt might keep energetic even after the diagrams have been looted.
- Mounted a difficulty the place making an attempt to begin a New Sport+ on an incompatible save would block the participant from beginning the expansions in standalone mode till the sport was restarted.
LOCALIZATION – Out there on all platforms
- Mounted a difficulty with the Korean localization of Ciri’s and Geralt’s Gwent card descriptions.
- Mounted punctuation points in Arabic localization.
- Up to date Conventional Chinese language font.
Keep tuned at Gaming Instincts through Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and Fb for extra gaming information.