Accolades in Fortnite are mini-challenges gamers can full in-game to earn XP. They’re straightforward to finish and might typically be completed with out the participant going out of their manner.
Accolades could be accomplished as typically as attainable, however they should be completed in a single match, as they don’t carry over to the subsequent recreation.
They’re very simple duties that gamers can full in particular person matches. Moreover, they are often accomplished greater than as soon as and can reward XP every time upon completion.
Finishing accolades is a good way to degree up rapidly. Gamers can unlock the brand new battle cross skins by leveling up as quickly as attainable!
All Accolades in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2
There are presently 23 accolades that gamers can full and earn XP from in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2:
- Battle Prepared
- Be the first participant within the match to achieve most well being and shields.
- Hen Prey
- Be the primary participant to catch a rooster in a match.
- Can of Worms
- Catch 5 fish in a match.
- Hunt 9 wildlife in a match.
- Demolition Skilled
- Destroy 250 buildings in a match.
- Demolition Grasp
- Destroy 1000 buildings in a match.
- Demolition Specialist
- Destroy 50 buildings in a match.
- Early Hen
- Turn out to be the primary participant to choose up a legendary weapon in a match.
- Finders Keepers
- Be the primary participant to gather a weapon from an eradicated participant.
- Catch ten fish in a match.
- Hunt six wildlife in a match.
- Gilded Glory
- Accumulate 100 gold bars in a single match.
- Gold Rush
- Accumulate 50 gold bars in a single match.
- Serving to Hand
- Follower revives participant or squad member.
- Employed Gun
- Achieved when a follower downs or eliminates a participant within the match.
- Kinetic Blade Stand (pending accolade)
- This accolade is listed within the recreation, however it’s presently unavailable to finish. As soon as the accolade data is obtainable, we are going to replace this text.
- Open Season
- Hunt three wildlife in a match.
- Catch 15 fish in a match.
- Patch up, Pronto!
- Be the primary participant in a match to revive a participant.
- Stop Exit
- Be the primary participant to be eradicated in a match.
- Sic ‘Em
- Achieved when a tamed creature downs or eliminates one other participant.
- Swift Shrubbery
- Be the primary participant in a match to use a bush.
- The Present of Life
- Be the primary participant in a match to reboot a participant.
- Treasure Trove
- Accumulate 250 gold bars in a match.
Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 2 has introduced a ton of recent and thrilling content material to the sport. Be certain to take a look at these guides to study every little thing it’s essential know earlier than hopping off the battle bus: