Q-Video games has introduced that its party-game brawler hybrid PixelJunk Scrappers Deluxe will launch on Nintendo Swap “later this yr.”
Set in a not-so-distant future, you’ll have the possibility to affix the Scrappers – a crew of humanoid trash collectors – as they got down to clear up a metropolis left in a dismal state after the top of humanity.
With cross-platform on-line multiplayer assist for as much as 4 gamers and the choice for native co-op, you may take part in a number of modes in addition to frantic minigames.
You may be inspired to compete in opposition to the clock to gather as a lot trash as attainable. The upper the stack the bigger the bonus, with characters, weapons and truck components to unlock. Nevertheless, you may anticipate rival squads to intervene in an effort to bag the rewards for themselves.
“The PixelJunk sequence is thought for mixing genres to create modern new experiences, and that’s precisely what we’re persevering with to do with PixelJunk Scrappers Deluxe. By fusing conventional arcade brawler gameplay with trendy party-game insanity, we’ve developed one thing that’s enjoyable to select up and play and retains you coming again for extra,” explains Q-Video games founder and govt producer Dylan Cuthbert.
“PixelJunk not too long ago celebrated its fifteenth anniversary and I’m thrilled to be asserting a model new expertise for gamers on PC, PlayStation and Nintendo Swap. We’ve obtained large plans for 2023 and intend to rejoice the 15 yr anniversary in model. There’s extra PixelJunk information to return and we will’t wait to share what we’ve been engaged on.”
The developer has outlined the sport’s key options as under:
- 5 vibrant areas to discover with over 25 levels
- Native and on-line multiplayer for as much as 4 gamers.
- Cross-platform multiplayer assist.
- A number of preventing types with a wide range of melee and ranged weapons to unlock.
- Weapon drops make no two playthroughs the identical.
- Over 100 distinctive customized truck components to find.
- Large number of distinctive Scrappers to recruit on your roster.
- Frantic mini-games with head-to head modes.
- Pop-art cyberpunk-world that attracts inspiration from real-world Japan.
PixelJunk Scrappers Deluxe will launch digitally on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo Swap worldwide “later this yr.”